Thursday, December 29, 2011

Charles & Freya Edgarory

Freya's fear had departed and she too sat cross legged sitting upon my left knee as I sat in there in the same manner as the demon and Freya. Her eyes were upon the devil before us, though it seemed that all her fears had left her.

'I really wish you wouldn't do that,' Freya started with half a smile upon her face, though she made every attempt to remain stern of complexion and word, 'You know we were stalked by a panther for the last two days, how was I suppose to know it was you. My nose is greatly hindered by the mist, which you know quite well to be true,' she finished with a huff and crossing her arms.

'I am truly sorry little one,' the devil started in a soft yet stern melodic voice which I could tell straight off to be male, but I could not guess the owner's age, 'Twas the panther that I was watching with such intensity, for it sat silently amongst the rocks behind your friend, just there beside that boulder,' it raised its red right hand to a large rock no more than ten feet just behind us. 'But the it and the worry of the great cat's association to good or ill is gone for now.' Sighing as he finished the white scars upon his body moved from tiny marks into characters and markings, which made the devil all the more handsome yet menacing.

Freya turned to address me, 'Charles this is an elf of the marsh tribes, he is called Edgarory by his kin, but I have been allowed his friendship and so am able to simply call him Edgar,' she finished with an assertive yet cute smile. With that she bounded down from my knee and off towards the fire, where the open hands of Edgarory were waiting for her.

In all hopes of returning,
Charles & Freya

1 comment:

Darci said...

Yea for new characters!